Are you looking for a solution to facilitate safe and speedy document exchange? Virtual data rooms are taking over the market with its tight data protection and security measures on top of its organized storage space capacity. Since there are plenty of products available today, here’s a compilation of the 20 best virtual data room software solutions.
What are the 20 best virtual data room software systems?
- Google Drive
- Box Virtual Dataroom
- ShareFile Virtual Data Rooms
- Intralinks Virtual Data Room
- Merrill DatasiteOne
- Firmex Virtual Data Room
- RR Donnelley Venue Data Room
The majority of data produced around the world is transactional—which refers to the data generated by financial institutions and companies involving their operations, buyers, and suppliers. Since data thieves, unfortunately, are also aware of the value of this crucial information, there have been countless data breaches over the years.
Each day, almost 5 million data records are either lost or stolen around the world. This is alarming as sorting it out costs a huge amount of money. According to CSO Online, the average cost of a data breach in companies is estimated to be $3.5 million in 2017.
Furthermore, in most cases, data breaches lead to identity theft of your clients. In a survey conducted by Identity Theft Research Center, this matter cannot be resolved quickly. Nearly 62% of identity theft victims haven’t resolved their cases yet even after 5 years. This is devastating for your clients as well as your company as you’ll lose your client’s trust and confidence throughout the ordeal.
To mitigate this problem, it’s unsurprising for businesses to lean towards an online repository, particularly a virtual data room software, where they can securely manage, store, and sharing their crucial data. This replaces traditional data rooms because of its security, efficiency, and saved costs, especially in facilitating the due diligence processes of M&A transactions, among others.
According to due diligence professionals, the top feature they’re looking for in a VDR is intuitive and user-friendly tools to simplify the complex Q&A process which is voted by 55%. Next comes easy configuration (16%)for a clear communication overview by themselves, customer support (15%), and adaptability and scalability (10%).
To streamline your search, we compiled the 20 best virtual data room software applications that possess the mentioned capabilities in addition to a robust set of features for document management, storage, and file sharing.
20 Best Virtual Data Room Software
1. Google Drive
First on the top 20 virtual data room software solutions list is Google Drive which is one of the most popular cloud storage systems with a robust office-suite collaboration functionality. It includes a word processor, presentation, and spreadsheet program. At its core, it is an online storage service with a generous storage space you can use, especially if you’re using Google productivity apps and files such as images, videos, and documents, among others.
Individual users readily get a free 15GB storage and basic sharing capacity which you can use for regular files or office documents. Its collaborative office-suite is also a good cloud-based solution with its programs called Docs (word documents), Slides (powerpoint presentations), Sheets (spreadsheets), Forms and Drawings.
The highlight of this program comes in its automatic, real-time file-syncing regardless of the computer you’re using. It streamlines how you upload, migrate, and share files making it one of the top 3 file sharing softwaresystems.
Using the cloud technology, there’s no required software to download so you can immediately use the tool. It lets you open and save a variety of file types and actively monitor all changes made with details on what changes were made by who at what time. Furthermore, mobile users can install and use the app on their devices—both for Android and iOS.
Why choose Google Drive?
- Live chat. When multiple people are active on the same file, you can use live chat to communicate and collaborate within the file itself. This streamlines all communication regarding the file to make sure everybody stays on the same page.
- Variety of file formats. Whether you’re using it for personal and business purposes, the tool supports a wide range of file types. It opens and saves formats in DOCX, HTML, PDF, PNG, TXT, SVG, XLSX, and PPTX. Meanwhile, formats such as 3GPP, AI, DOC, EPS, AVI, and ZIP, among others can be opened but only saved on the previous formats mentioned.
- Available for free. The tool can be used for free which already gives you 15GB of storage and its basic, essential features. You will only pay for the service when you want to add storage space.
2. Box Virtual Dataroom
Box Virtual Dataroom is a secure platform built for deal management for mergers and acquisitions. It specializes in ensuring you focus on closing deals instead of documents since managing a merger and negotiating a contract is as complicated as it is. Hence, it provides a solution for moving documents and negotiations out of emails and into a secure virtual data room.
This central repository is built for contracts, plans, meeting minutes, bids, and schedules. The secure workspace gives you a platform where you can upload, create, view, and search for any file you need on any device. You control user access and restrict the ability to share, print, and download files. Furthermore, it mitigates data breach with file encryption, regulatory compliance, and individualized document watermarking, among others.
Why choose Box Virtual Dataroom?
- Custom branding. Establish your branding when your partners access your files with a professional and branded experience. The tool enables you to add your own logo and use your branding’s color scheme in the Box interface and login page.
- File sharing and access. It has a password-protected link so you can your share confidential documents with peace of mind. Additionally, you can set the link to expire at your specified time or delete shared links.
- Comprehensive reporting. Make data-driven predictions that give you visibility over the behavior of your potential buyer. This enables you to audit file usage and user activity.
3. ShareFile Virtual Data Rooms
ShareFile is a file sharing service built for business-class, real-time collaboration. It automates workflows for providing feedback, requesting approvals, co-editing, and getting legally e-binding signatures in order to accelerate productivity. Developed for personal and professional usage, this tool is packed in an easy-to-use platform for all types of users, even those that aren’t tech-savvy.
One of the tool’s strongest points is its robust third-party integrations. Data sharing is secure and flexible. Furthermore, it offers a variety of security capabilities such as granular permissions, multi-level access authentication, and SSL/TLS 256-bit encryption. You can manage your security settings on your own through extended customization with an internally monitored and password-protected document archive. Its Activity Log also stores all file information for streamlined tracking.
Why choose ShareFile Virtual Data Rooms?
- File sharing customization. While it’s not the tool to manage your file sharing, it empowers you to have an unobstructed sharing process through organized folders and shared and synced data.
- Roles and permissions access. Give full or restricted access to your file library based on their role and permission. For instance, you can define the level of access for your employees and control external clients.
- Office 365 integration. If you’re using Office 365 suite of applications, you’ll appreciate the app’s real-time versioning and co-editing to leverage collaboration and communication.
Egnyte is a VDR designed for content collaboration, data protection, and infrastructure modernization. Beyond being a file sharing solution, it enables a seamless collaboration between your business by enabling you to access the system on any device using any device in any app you prefer.
It ensures a compliant data governance across the program by enabling you to monitor usage patterns and access controls. This ensures you stay on top of private and sensitive information on your organization.
One of its products, Egnyte Connect, specializes in leveraging collaboration. The enterprise file sharing solution is designed for teams to work how and where they want without affecting their productivity and efficiency. In fact, this platform reduces file bandwidth usage while enabling robust access to both internal and remote users.
Why choose Egnyte?
- Flexible platform. The SaaS product sidesteps the need for VPN and FTP. It also has a modernized infrastructure that’s compatible with popular industrial third-party applications.
- Admin and management. The centralized toolkit empowers you to secure sensitive and confidential data across your organization, including multiple domains.
- Hybrid deployment. Implement the system in a model that fits your workflow and requirements. The tool is available in the cloud, on-premise, and as a hybrid solution.
5. Intralinks Virtual Data Room
Intralinks Virtual Data Room streamlines M&A to elevate the processes for dealmaking, global banking, and capital market transactions. Built on a secure digital platform, information and transactions that are sensitive and high-stakes are guaranteed to be on safe hands. Furthermore, it offers lifetime data protection, highly-managed permissioning capabilities, and advanced IRM (Information Rights Management) for a secure VDR.
Over the years, it made a couple of improvements for its platform as well. One of them is the upgraded user interface that’s faster and more user-friendly. This way, non-tech savvy users can focus on deals and avoid struggling with learning how to use the system. It also incorporated machine learning to automate various processes such as sorting documents and reviewing contracts to save more time and avoid costly errors.
Why choose Intralinks Virtual Data Room?
- Faster implementation. Deploying the system in your organization only takes a couple of minutes. You no longer have to wait for hours or days to use the VDR tool.
- Business solutions. Regardless of your purpose for using the program, it offers a wide array of options to fit your requirements. For instance, it works solutions for M&A due diligence, capital raising, deal lifecycle, and debt financing, among others.
- Industry- and role-specific products. The tool is built for advisory and corporate finance, alternative investments, banking and securities, corporate development, finance departments, and legal departments.
6. Merrill DatasiteOne
Merill DataSiteOne is the company’s SaaS application built for dealmakers who need a solution for conducting a secure and compliant due diligence. Developed by the company that’s known as a global provider of M&A solutions, this tool is reliable in helping due diligence professionals to manage deal execution efficiently. This tool was developed from critical direct inputs from customers which helped with the development and design of its user interface, user experience, and functionality. The high-level enterprise security offers a tight protection of your data with end-to-end encryption and a single chain of data custody.
Why choose Merill DataSiteOne?
- Tech compatibility. It eradicates the need for IT infrastructure as it doesn’t require any software to be downloaded and add-ons to be installed. The tools and features you need are included and built in the app itself.
- Elasticsearch utilization. The tool uses Elasticsearch, one of the most popular enterprise search engine, to handle large document repositories with speed and precision.
- Instant project availability. The project is immediately available once the platform receives the signed statement of work. This ensures the initial document is ready for upload within minutes.
7. Firmex Virtual Data Room
Firmex Virtual Data Room is an online VDR solution that streamlines file sharing, including confidential ones. The system is made to simplify your processes, hence, it’s designed to streamline setting it up, running it, and reducing time demands. They provide you with in-house experts to support your projects at any time of the day, 24/7.
The core features you need are built right in to eliminate the need for add-ons and downloads. This is packed in a modern interface that supports all types of workflows, regarding of its volume and complexity. Furthermore, this solution offers value in a transparent pricing model tiered according to the number of users and storage. The costs are defined beforehand for both its unlimited-use subscription and per-use transaction.
Why choose Firmex Virtual Data Room?
- One level of premium support. Regardless of your chosen subscription, you receive the same level of premium support to assist you with your needs. You can contact support 24/7 on 365 days.
- Compliant with major international security certifications. Having the same level of security with major banks and financial institutions, your data is secured with multi-factor authentication, DRM (digital rights management), and watermarks. It is also compliant with GDPR, SOC 2, and HIPAA.
- Q&A automation. It automates the Q&A process during due diligence within the VDR for multiple buyers while eliminating reliance on spreadsheets and emails.
Onehub offers a cloud-based file sharing system and VDR to help you manage your deals faster. It offers a secure platform where you can privately share sensitive data while also allowing collaborators to stay anonymous. This system is easy to set up and built to simplify various processes. For instance, you can use a simple drag-and-drop method to upload multiple files at once directly from your browser.
Its Activity Tracker feature gives you visibility over who interacts with your files and what interactions were made. This lets you see all activities that occurred in every single file for monitoring. Both its desktop and mobile app allows high-quality previews for over 30 file types. Other features include collaboration and communication using its Workspace feature and a flexible customization to match your branding.
Why choose Onehub?
- Bank-level encryption. To give you peace of mind when sharing files, the system provides a bank-level encryption in transit and at rest to ensure only the people you invited can access the data.
- Custom branding. Create a professional-looking and branded experience for your clients by adding your own logo and brand colors to your Workspaces.
- Precise permissions. You stay on top of who can access your content and the level of permission each user to avoid a data breach.
Syncplicity is a VDR platform that offers solutions specifically for business users and IT professionals. It has a hybrid solution that provides you with storage infrastructure aggregation, file share replacement, real-time document security and backup, data migration, system connectivity, mobile collaboration, sharing and editing, and any-device content access.
As a user, you get folder syncing without additional steps or rearrangement of workflow, automated version control, and online file browsers. Additionally, it offers mobile access as well as sharing and collaboration. Meanwhile, IT users get solutions ranging from policies and control (such as external sharing restrictions and group-level policy control), admin management, storage, and deployment.
Why choose Syncplicity?
- Microsoft integration. Streamline collaboration if you’re using Microsoft Office applications. This lets you share files externally and internally without hiccups.
- Native mobile app. Access all content through the mobile app which ensures receiving and sharing files, viewing common document types, and saving files for offline access.
- Group and user management. Take control of push configuration settings to users, custom branding, and Active Directory synchronization, among others.
10. RR Donnelley Venue Data Room
RR Donnelley Venue Data Room is a VDR tool for bulk file management, real-time graphic reporting, and user activity monitoring. Also referred to as “Venue,” this product is a virtual platform built by the company to assist financial institutions in managing their complex local and cross-national projects. Built for M&A, it is equipped with tools and features to help you run deals smoothly and efficiently.
Since Venue is not the company’s main product as it’s considered as a complimentary service to its other tools, it still provides you with the standard VDR functions with a reliable data protection security, especially your business falls under the financial industry. Some of the industry solutions it supports include due diligence, document repository, M&A buy and sell side, and procurement management.
Why choose RR Donnelley Venue Data Room?
- File protection and DRM. Your files are secured with data at rest encryption, view-only access, granular document permissions, and customizable document watermarks. It also has a document access expiry feature and 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption.
- Tight data hosting and infrastructure. The platform has a high uptime guarantee in addition to its SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certification. Virus scanning and data backup are also available.
- Activity reporting. Track activities of all users efficiently through real-time audit trails and document viewing time. This generates graphic reports for a comprehensive activity overview and insights.
11. Ipreo Prism Virtual Data Room
Ipreo Prism Virtual Data Room provides you with a secure platform for sharing information with your key stakeholders, partners, and investors. This platform simplifies various processes starting from its deployment that doesn’t take more than 5 minutes. Using the cloud technology, implementation is fast with no downloads, installations and plug-ins required.
It also streamlines how you manage deals by providing a single dashboard that gives you a robust overview of crucial information at a glance. Single-file and bulk uploads are also done seamlessly through rapid document upload. Additionally, its permission setting capabilities are made intuitive and simple. Since security is an important factor for a VDR, you’ll appreciate its user-based document watermarking, audit trails, and certification including SOC2 and ISO27001, among others.
Why choose Ipreo Prism Virtual Data Room?
- Document management. Streamline handling documents by emailing them without having to log in, auto-indexing folders and file structures, and maintaining structure during uploads through drag-and-drop capability for single and multiple documents.
- Permission Matrix. An overview of permissions at varying levels for the document, firm, and contact. When new documents are added to your VDR, you can manage the notifications sent to users.
- Participant management. In a single click of a button, you can restrict access to the documents. You can also add participants individually or by bulk to expedite the process.
Ansarada is an AI-powered VDR solution which specializes as a material information platform for material events. In addition to its AI-powered data rooms, you also get features such as its own deal assistant app, AiQ bidder engagement, and due diligence Q&A. Its interactive assistant is developed to provide immediate answers to your questions anytime and anywhere.
With the addition of AI, you can empower predictions that can help you know more about the likelihood of bidders reaching deal negotiations. This way, you can plan for the right approaches and strategy for closing transactions and maximizing your client value. As the tool is not limited to any device, you can have your own mobile analystalong with you remotely to utilize AI and machine learning right at your fingertips.
Why choose Ansarada?
- Centralized data location. It provides you with a snapshot of crucial business data in a single location that’s available at a moment’s notice. This enables you to identify gaps and reduce silos to take control of your business effectively.
- Bidder engagement. With robust insights about your bidder, you will know who is interested and who isn’t to maximize your approach for each of them accordingly, especially in completing due diligence and submitting an offer.
- Intelligent insight. As early as 7 days in a deal, the system generates insights on an accurate prediction of the bidder outcome. It uses its own algorithm for Bidder Engagement Scores from an analysis of thousands of deals for forecasts.
13. SecureDocs Virtual Data Room
SecureDocs Virtual Data Room is a simple and intuitive VDR platform for moving transactions quickly and efficiently. It streamlines manual tasks through its drag-and-drop capability for documents and folders. The product also offers a flat-fee pricing scheme that already includes unlimited users and data to give you value for your investment. This tool is commonly used in technology, life sciences, legal firms, investment banking, and private equity and venture capital.
The VDR provides various solutions for your needs. In addition to offering a secure data room, you also get a virtual deal room where you can manage deals effectively. This is meant to expedite the deal process and give you control over your data. As a corporate repository, you can protect your intellectual property while storing and sharing them.
Why choose SecureDocs Virtual Data Room?
- Maximum security. It tightens the security of your system with audit trail reporting, multi-factor authentication, access control, data encryption, certified AWS data centers, and SAML 2.0/SSO.
- Gain insights. Stay on top of who’s interacting with your documents by receiving daily email notifications of your audit trail reporting, activity alerts and user actions including tracking of IP address.
- User roles. Protect your sensitive information through permission-based user roles to give view-only access and assign granular permissions at various levels.
14. RCM Virtual Data Rooms
RCM Virtual Deal Rooms is a VDR tool built for storing and sharing confidential commercial real estate documents. This tool is used by professionals who are handling acquisitions, asset portfolios, fundraising processes, and dispositions in the industry. It offers a safe, compliant and fully-auditable solution for distributing sensitive files within your firm and professional networks using any device at any time and anywhere.
Commercial real estate owners, brokers, servicers, asset managers, title companies, attorneys, equity partners, and lenders have been using this tool over the years to manage transactions efficiently. It also serves as a global marketplace for buying and selling CRE.
Why choose RCM Virtual Data Rooms?
- Commercial Real Estate. If you are a seller or buyer of CRE, this is a robust tool that offers various solutions specifically for your use case. For instance, buyers get a buyer database and marketing toolkit.
- inSIGHT. The tool provides a centralized business intelligence hub for capturing, organizing, and generating crucial capital markets data.
- Document protection. As a secure deal room, it supports a variety of CRE-related apps ranging from due diligence, debt and equity fundraising, and refinancing, among others.
eFileCabinet is a VDR solution to help companies get rid of paperwork and move to a more efficient paper-free environment. While it’s geared towards small and growing businesses, this tool can be used by enterprises that handle larger volumes of data by choosing its higher storage capacity.
The platform offers a variety of delivery modules to streamline and expedite how you upload data for a complete document management software solution. It also offers various integrations to make data migration easier. By automating these tasks, you lower the risk of human error from manual processes that opens the potential of losing crucial corporate data.
Why choose eFileCabinet?
- Flexible deployment. According to your preference, you can choose to deploy the system in the cloud or on-premise. You can choose which option suits your business’ requirements better according to pricing and implementation.
- Mobile-optimized. Empower accessibility of your data using any device remotely through its mobile-ready interface. The quality of both its mobile and desktop interface is consistent.
- Zonal OCR tool. This is an automation feature that recognizes files recently used and routes them to their specified recipient according. Even without human interaction, the file is automatically saved to the most appropriate cabinet or drawer.
16. SunGard DX
SunGard DX is a VDR tool built for data exchange that automates data capture and reports distribution. It is mostly used by financial institutions to operate their sensitive, time-sensitive and mission-critical processes. One of its key features includes its encrypted data transfers between the PC of the end user and the web servers to make sure your data is protected at all times during the transfer.
It is also used by enterprises with information-depended operations. Users can easily navigate around the system’s user-friendly interface and layout. You can customize your online experience by setting alert preferences and managing your own bookmarks and searches. Its Data Exchange Administrator Console also doesn’t require technical knowledge for managing your data content.
Why choose SunGard DX?
- User entitlements. Documents or document folders can be entitled to specific users such as prospects, investors, and deal teams. You can also restrict the actions each user can perform to leverage security.
- User-defined watermarks. Watermarking templates can be predefined and applied to folders in the data room to deter viewers from misappropriating the file or document.
- Audit report. Know the exact pages that were viewed, printed, and saved as a document by who and when which gives you an accurate tool to track your document’s whereabouts.
17. HighQ Dataroom
HighQ Dataroom is a virtual data room solution with a high-grade security and control for exchanging transactional information with clients, deal teams, and partners outside of your organization. The dataroom can be set up within minutes while uploading and sharing information can be accomplished within minutes, which is crucial for time-sensitive information.
The platform supports advanced Q&A, detailed reports and auditing, and advanced permissions. As a modern solution, it supports accessibility through its touch-friendly, mobile-responsive design that automatically optimizes itself based on the screen size of the device you’re using. This way, you can access files and data from your mobile phone and collaborate remotely.
Why choose HighQ Dataroom?
- Control permissions. Gain control at a granular level of buyers, sellers, and advisors’ access to files, folders, and rooms. DRM for watermarking and disabled printing, saving, and copying (without client-side plugins) help you protect sensitive documents.
- Audit trails. Each action and file is audited using various criteria. You also get complete visibility over its full version history as well as the users who accessed it and what actions they performed.
- Advanced Q&A. It lets you complete transactions quickly by managing bidder questions and answers with the help of advanced permissions, workflows, and alerts.
18. iDeals Virtual Data Room
If you’re looking for a secure tool for sharing and collaborating on business-critical documents, iDeals Visual Data Room is a good VDR product to consider. It is a document sharing platform that enables you to share files with peace of mind over their security. It offers tools such as single sign-on, data encryption, 2-step verification, and fence view feature, among others, to leverage your document protection.
Furthermore, it also includes a variety of business tools to provide a complete solution to your needs ranging from Q&A tools, smart filters, keyword search, and a secure Excel viewer. It also includes secure viewing for over 25 file formats.
Why choose iDeals Visual Data Room?
- Quick implementation. With no plugins required, the tool can be deployed in an average timeframe of 15 minutes. Any device—any browser, mobile device, and computer—can be used to access the program.
- Reliable support. If you need help, you can contact support 24/7 including holidays and weekends. You’ll get the same dedicated project managers to assist you everytime you call.
- Secure platform. All data centers are compliant, fully audited and certified. Furthermore, data is protected by encryption.
19. DataCore Virtual Data Room Software
DataCore Virtual Data Room, through its product SANsymphony, is a software-defined storage for providing an agile storage infrastructure with enterprise-class capabilities. What makes this product favorable is its zero downtime with synchronous mirroring for disaster recovery. It offers multi-layered protection for continuity, availability, and recovery. The tool also reduces unnecessary storage costs by leveraging resource utilization.
It supports your existing and new infrastructure to eliminate bottlenecks in your workflow. It has a reasonable total cost of ownership with a pricing scheme that lets scales with your growth. Its perpetual licensing includes software upgrades and support with discounts for higher volumes.
Why choose DataCore Virtual Data Room?
- Auto-tiering. For a wide variety of storage types, the system generates intelligent and automatic usage optimizations in accordance with performance and cost.
- Data migration. Moving and migrating data is seamless that doesn’t interrupt business operations when the system refreshes, the VM moves, or relocation of the data center.
- Centralized management. You get a central, unified location where you can monitor pooled storage resources, gain infrastructure-wide control, and leverage efficiency and productivity of your administration.
CapLinked, which wraps up our top 20 virtual data room software, is a virtual data room solution that specializes in providing enterprise information control and risk mitigation. This easy-to-use platform is designed for enterprises and outside collaborators to safely collaborate and share confidential information. The workspace data room can be set up in less than 10 minutes so users can immediately use the interface after getting started.
It has a user-friendly client portal that lets you focus on your deals better instead of understanding how the technology works. This way, it effectively enhances your workflows, especially when it comes to sharing sensitive data with external parties. Deal management is simplified from uploading documents, inviting people to collaborate and tracking.
Why choose CapLinked?
- Data security. All data is protected by the secure data centers of AWS where data is hosted and managed. Workspaces are permission-based and private and the platform is certified by SSAE16 Type II and ISO 27001.
- Transparent pricing. The pricing schemes are tiered based on what fits your requirements—per page, per user, or per gigabyte. As the volume increases, you’ll get usage-price tiers for per-unit savings.
- DRM technology. This plug-in free tool lets you protect the confidentiality of your files even after they’re downloaded. You can completely revoke access to the file and control access permissions for viewing and printing.
Other Recommended Solutions
- SmartRoom VDR. Based on Microsoft Azure, it delivers functions such as deal management, collaboration space and file sharing to store and share data securely in the cloud. The platform is ideal to manage documents of mergers & acquisitions, lifecycle management, regulatory reports, investor reports, fundraising and loan syndication, among others.
- Brainloop. Its main module, Brainloop BoardRoom, lends to your organization a virtual board for collaboration and communications. The platform features enterprise-grade security for sensitive data, which can be accessed via mobile. Other key features include meeting calendar, rules for appointing representatives and two-factor mobile authentication.
- netfiles Dataroom. Suits collaboration needs for diligence, research and development projects, where files and folders can be uploaded entirely in an organized structure. There is automatic indexing and an integrated search engine for quick retrieval. Key featuers include Q&A module, versioning, document approval and mobile access.
- Vitrium Systems. An enterprise content security and DRM for content creators, publishers and distributors. It is compatible with a wide array of formats, such as PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RF, TXT, JPG, BMP GIF and TIF. Key features include: 256-bit AES military grade encryption, custom watermarks and expiry dates for access.
- Koofr. It features multiple cloud account connectors and mobile access for iOS and Android, with storage beginning at 2 GB for freemium. There is no individual file size limits. Key integration includes Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon and OneDrive.
- Safelink Data Rooms. It allows you to enter notes directly onto documents, which you can clean up and reformatted for formal presentation. It has index generation, custom cover pages and auto-numbering and can read emails in PST, EML or MSG. Some of its other features are: auditing, granular permissions, page-level document tracking and ISO-27001 certified data centers.
- Sterling Data Rooms. It has highly-secure virtual data room UI, dynamic watermarks for document protection and unique tagging for quick retrieval and proper context. The solution also features document-level permission, zero-plugin reliability and real-time reporting.
- EthosData Data Room. It is remarkable for its simplicity, where you can easily access documents securely. The platform can be customized also and its interface white-labeled. Other important features are: Q&A, real-time email notifications, activity tracking and application-level security.
- IROOMS VDR. The platform adapts to a variety of industries and business size, and also suitable for mergers & acquisitions, due diligence processes and different deals and transactions. Its data room is accessible also via multiple device types and has multi-lingual support. Core features include advanced Q&A and alerts, real-time reporting and complete audit trail.
- Nomadesk. An enterprise file sync and share platform that allows users to centralize documents and files securely in virtual hard drives and edit them from various devices. The system is ideal for resellers, distributors, OEMs and manufacturers, among others.
- iWeb FTP. A file hosting platform for IT teams, project managers and business of any size, it provides a secure online file sharing via FTP. Its portal can be white labeled and can handle unlimited file transfers. Permission controls ensure only authorized users get to access confidential files.
- idrShare Virtual Data Rooms. Highly customizable to the needs of big industries that deal with sensitive information, such as energy companies, financial institutions and equity firms, the platform features important tools like bulk file download, email alerts, two-factor authentication and announcement list. Casual users without technical training will find its UI intuitive and easy to navigate.
- rj data rooms. A good portal to share sensitive data like corporate secrets, client records and project data. The system centralizes these information with permission control for internal and external users, including business partners and stakeholders. The notification alert for updated information is handy to keep everyone in the loop, especially during negotiations.
- Ruby Datum. What it lacks for mobile apps it makes up for being mobile-responsive with 100% uptime guarantee. It features smart virtual data rooms with advanced search algorithm and text recognition.